Frequently Asked Questions (from new people)
Where do you meet?
There are two opportunities to join us for church:
- Sunday evenings at 5:00 pm we have an All-Church Service that meets at the Bethany Church Campus. Click here for more information.
- Each week we offer church in various homes throughout the community. The times and day vary, so click here to get connected with a Home Church.
Why church in the home?
The New Testament is full of stories where people's lives were changed by simply sharing a meal in a home with Jesus and others. It's this simple model that we aim to recreate when we meet each week in the home. We believe that it is in these Christ-centered communities that people can be authentic, relationships are built, and faith can be explored in a safe and engaging environment.
What can I expect?
At Sunday All-Church Services:
- Someone will greet you at the door and direct you if needed to the main sanctuary or children's rooms.
- Coffee will be available and you can sit wherever you'd like.
- Service starts at 10:00 and begins with music/worship followed by a message and communion.
- Children join us for worship and and are excused before the message begins. Parents take their children to their classroom to check them in.
- Dress is casual.
At Home Church:
- It will be a home setting with around 10-15 people
- The structure varies depending on the home, but you can expect to share a meal, talk about scripture, and pray as a group
- No one is required to bring anything, pray out loud, or share in front of the group
- Home churches are safe environments for people to explore faith and create relationships with others and God
Do you have children's programs?
We are family-friendly and passionate about incorporating children into all aspects of church
- At All-Church Services we have a Nursery (ages 0 - 2), Preschool (3 - 5), and Elementary classroom (K-6th grade)
- Most Home Churches provide childcare. Contact us to find a great fit for your family.
For more information, please feel free to contact us directly